travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tomorrow I Shall See My Friend Donna. . .

 

Alluvial Fan Waterfall - Fall River Road - Donna and Larry - Rocky Mountain National Park

and hubs Larry, whom we have not seen since Summer 2012. . .

although we do stay in touch on FaceBook and phone. . .

She will kill me for this pic. . .but this is exactly how I think of her. ..

always taking a pic of something. . .she’s really good at it!

East Portal Campground - the view from Donna and Larry's patio

If you’ve read our blog for awhile, you may remember

when we park hosted together in fabulous Estes Park Colorado. . .

this was the view from our campsites. . . it was a great summer.


 

We’ve finished up our few days here at the

Thousand Trails Cherokee Landing Campground

and although it is lovely,

unless we just happen to be passing right by,

don’t really see ourselves returning. . .

 

We spent  Saturday

exploring nearby Collierville TN. . .

which also allowed us to do a bit of grocery shopping.

I thought I had stocked up really well before we

left Houston, but evidently, not as well as I imagined.

 

Yesterday, we washed the rig and the car.

They were so coated with pollen,

they were both almost yellow. . .


Our friend Margery says we may be following spring north,

which I find an exciting prospect as far as all the blooms,

but not so exciting as far as the pollen goes. . .

I know, I know. . .gotta take the bad with the good. . .

 

The blooms definitely make it worth it. . .

See you at the next stop,

 

‘til then

Janice and Dave

 



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter