travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Summer 2014 Trip. . .here we come

this is it. . .our last day at Thousand Trails Lake Conroe,

until we return sometime in the fall. . .late fall is my plan.

Bluebonnets

as a Texan, I feel absolutely obligated to show you this

field of bluebonnets located right outside the park’s gates. . .

and I would of course love to show you the dogwoods

that are blooming around the park. . .

they look like baby’s breath sprinkled out through the woods!

 

and seriously. . .that’s it. . .nothing exciting going on. . .

other than trip planning,

and as usual.. .the jello already been shaken,

and remolded at least three times, with,

I am sure, several more changes to come. . .we’ll see!

 

Hope you’ll check back next week,

should be a little more excitement.

til then

Janice and Dave

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter