travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Leaving Texas this morning

The family reunion on Saturday went great. . .lots of cousins,

nieces, nephews, and all the greats. . .got all my hugs in!
Williford Family Reunion 2014

the most awesome Jaden with his Great Aunt Vonnye. . .

Jaden's Mama and Daddy - Williford Family Reunion 2014

Jaden’s Mommy and Daddy

Williford Family Reunion 2014

Max, who took a dip in the pond,

just didn’t understand why he wasn’t welcome amongst the folks. . .

Williford Family Reunion 2014

Ethan and Austin rode this scooter the entire day.. .

I imagine they slept very well Saturday night. . .

and lots more pics to follow. . .as soon as I get copies.

Of all days. . .I FORGOT my camera. . .so alas,

I am at the mercy of Louis and Kim to share theirs. . .

so I’ll post those later. . .

‘til then,

Janice and Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter