travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Beautiful Fall Weather in Texas

Not sure how long it will last. . .but it has been gorgeous weather the past few days. . .even the rain has been great!
blog pics
There are a few patches of what I am calling goldenrod left. . .
Butterflies
which the butterflies, or maybe moths, are loving. . .
blog pics
The pecan trees are loaded. . .so I decided to go for a walk and gather some. . .seems like it may be a couple more weeks before they really start falling. . .glad we are still going to be here. . .

Six Point - Thousand Trails RV Park
Mr Majestic Six Point posed for me. . .isn’t he gorgeous. . .sure hope he makes it through hunting season. . .
Six Point - Thousand Trails RV Park

and I’m hoping perhaps one of the manly men might tell me what he is doing here. . .well actually, I have a fairly good idea that he himself is on the hunt. . .or maybe the prowl. . .but not entirely sure. . .ha ha. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter