travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Beautiful Fall Day

Chores done. . .projects finished. . .time to take a drink and a magazine outside and enjoy this beautiful fall weather. . .

Spider outside of rig

this little guy was putting on quite a show way too close to my chair. . .

I think I’ll move around to the other side of the rig. . .

A beautiful fall day. . .

well. . .hello beautiful. . .

Herd of White Tailed Deer

love the way the sun was lighting up the trees in the background. . .

Wildlife, Deer, Whitetailed Deer, Eight Point Buck (14)

and then “His Majesty” appeared. . .how would you like to be sitting in a deer stand,

and have such a magnificent creature walk up out of the brush. . .

my favorite way to shoot a trophy buck. . .with a Nikon!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter