travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Our Rig is FOR SALE

Stuck at Daddy's in Spurger
You read it right. . .today we are officially putting our truck and fifth wheel up FOR SALE!

If you know anyone who is looking for a great deal. . .all the pics and information
can be found here:  BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ARE FOR SALE

WHY?  you ask. . .
showimagerv

well. . .here’s the reason. . .and of course you know they
never want to give you diddly on a trade in. . .
so we’re gonna try our hand at selling our rig ourselves. . .uggghhhh!

Wish us luck. . .oh, and a few prayers would not go amiss. . .

Til next time,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Oooo la la...how exciting! Praying for God's provision. BTW, when I tried to access the information about Beauty and the Beast, I got a message saying that I don't have access to view the page. Not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment on your other blog, but it wouldn't let me. :(

    Good luck on selling your rig. The link didn't work for me either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuck and I have been considering selling The MotherShip also, we really don't want to workamp anymore, so we don't need a living space for 8-10 months. We are considering a smaller class B model. We just talked yesterday about devoting a blog to the sale of the RV and Truck than this morning I see your blog. I hope it works for you! We will let you know if we decide to sell also! LOL! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the sale and a big congrats on your new home!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter