travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Life Goes On

Moving right along. . .this week has already flown by.

Dave taught at A&M Fire School for two days. . .arrived home Thursday evening.

I worked on projects. . .I always have a project. . .always!

 

Friday afternoon we met RV friends, Debi and Ed Hurburt,

in Conroe at El Bosque Mexican Restaurant for a late lunch. . .

Ed said he doesn’t really like Mexican Food. . .

but he made the sacrifice for the three of us. . .thanks Ed. . .

 

By the time we made it back from lunch, Amazon Prime. . .via UPS had delivered Dave’s bike. . .

2012-11-02 Lake Conroe, Bicycle Ride 002

so he got it put together, and we rode down to the dock. . .the lake looks so much better!

2012-11-03 Emily, Softball 0302012-11-03 Emily, Softball 033

We made a quick drive over to College Station Saturday morning to see the

youngest grand, and her daddy. . .made me so happy!

2012-11-03 Emily, Softball 0052012-11-03 Emily, Softball 0072012-11-03 Emily, Softball 0082012-11-03 Emily, Softball 015

my baby girl in action. . .braces. . .mouthpiece and all. . .

a ball took a nasty hop, and popped her pretty good

right on the collarbone. . .

she’ll be happy she has that mouthpiece in

if it hops a little higher. . .

 

I appreciated the officials putting safety first, and getting the girls

off the field due to lightning in the area. . .

2012-11-01 001

and even more appreciative, when, about twenty minutes out of CS

we encountered this nasty thunderstorm. . .

 

Safely home. . .working on ANOTHER project today. . .

I’ll post before and after pics, as soon as I get it painted. . .

 

Later,

Janice

2 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous! Bikes are on my "wish list" and I really hope we can get them sometime in the next few months. Have fun and, one day, hopefully we can ride together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving it. . .although today Dave decided to do the first half mile up hill. . .thought I was going to have a coronary. . .my goal. . .to ride three miles a day starting out. . .and work my way up. . .only made it two and half today. . .getting there!

      Delete


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter