travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Monday, November 26, 2012

Leaves, Leaves and More Leaves

Dave raked leaves for the last two days. . .

never fear, I was busy doing other stuff. . .like cooking his dinner. . .ha ha

2012-11-26 009

scooping up the piles with the front end loader

2012-11-26 014

a little assistance

2012-11-26 036

completely filled the trailer and tied a tarp over it. . .

Ranger Dan will come and carry it away tomorrow. . .

 

All that exercise and fresh air. . .and a fabulous view. . .awesome!

Since there’s nothing exciting to tell you, I’ll share a few pics. . .

2012-11-22 002

an unusual spider web or something. . .

(have no idea what creature created this) that we saw

while picking up trash one day this week. . .

Pelicans at Lake Fort Parker, Fort Parker State Park

a pod of white pelicans. . .we are on their migratory route from Canada. . .

2012-11-26 076

a great blue heron. . .

2012-11-25 013

this little devil of a kingfisher. . .he is so fast,

I still haven’t gotten a good shot of him. . .

but I shall prevail. . .eventually!

2012-11-26 084

Mr Mischevious. . .I’m sure he can’t wait for me to put out my birdfeeders

the view from inside the rig Saturday Morning - Birds, Pelicans, Fort Parker State Park, Lake Fort Parker

our view from the rig early Saturday morning. . .

Blue Heron and White Egret

and of course. . .my current favorite. . .

 

Until next time,

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Using the tractor to scoop up leaves would be fun for those who love driving them. Such beautiful scenery to go along with the less than desirable task is like taking a 'spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been considering it my workout that I would never get otherwise. . .the scenery helps tremendously. . .LOL!

      Delete


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter