travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Evans Escapades: Winding Down at Lake Conroe

Yesterday, I headed out on my own for some shopping therapy. 

Since Dave was gone part of the week, he stayed home for some down time of his own. . .

 

As sometimes happens when we are parked in one place for a month, not much is happening. . .

so I have been going on walks to entertain myself. . .

Blackberries in Bloom - Lake Conroe Thousand Trails - March 2012

the blackberries are blooming. . .

 

DSC_8247

the honeysuckle are gorgeous. . .

Duck Conversation - Lake Conroe Thousand Trails - March 2012

ducks on the lake. . .I swear they were having a conversation.

Emily - Skeet Shooting - Williford Family Reunion - Mar 2012

my awesome grand. . .note the skeet in the background. . .that’s my girl!

Williford Family Reunion - Mar 2012

Dad holding court at family reunion. . .my cousin seems amused!

and so it goes. . .heading to San Antonio next week. . .

 

See you down the road. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter