travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Grand has Landed. . .in Chicago

We picked Jordan up at the airport yesterday. . .

Chicago Midway. . .which, by the way

is THE most organized airport I have ever been in. . .wow!

We parked in the garage, literally steps from the baggage claim. . .

Jordan’s flight from Houston landed a few minutes early,

he’s 19, so was able to get himself to the baggage claim area. . .

 

I was all set with the camera, but he sneaked in so quick I missed my shot. . .

Illinois, Chicago IL

so. . .I made him pose when got to Navy Pier. . .

it was really bright. . .he’s squinting a bit. . .

but I don’t care. . .I’m so excited to see him. . .


We just did the double decker

Chicago Trolley Tour yesterday. . .

on our way Downtown Chicago in a few minutes. . .

lots to see and do today. . .

’til next time,

Janice and Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter