travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Monday, June 17, 2013

State Capital Trail Continues. . .

Ohio, Columbus OH, Ohio State House, Capital, David, Janice, Summer Trip 2013 (1) (1)

another beautiful and successful day in my quest to photograph all 50 State Capitals. . .

we’ve thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Alum Creek State Park just out of Columbus,

Ohio, Columbus OH, Birds, To Be Sorted (2)

this beautiful little bird brightened my morning. . .

not sure yet what it is. . .I’ll hafta research my birding book. . .

but it is lovely. . .travel day tomorrow. . .

 

We will stay at our Thousand Trails Membership Park just north of Cleveland

for the next few weeks. . .get past the Fourth of July holiday. . .

and then.  .Niagara Falls. . .looking forward to it!

 

Til next time,

Janice

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter