travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Friday, May 4, 2012

Full Time RV Travel: Garden of the Gods & Pike’s Peak ~Colorado Springs

After our hike at Seven Falls. . .we were too pooped to do anything more than. . .

drive over to the Garden of the God's Visitor Center. . .

stand on their balcony, and take this gorgeous photo

View of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods from the Overlook of the Visitor Center

of Pike’s Peak, with Garden of the Gods in the foreground. . .

#17 Exploring the rocks 2#16 Exploring the rocks

#28 Visiting the artist in the hills#25 I ain't scared

Twenty four years ago the boys enjoyed exploring every inch of Garden of the Gods. . .

#88 the Summit at Pikes Peak

and we took the cog railroad to the summit of Pike’s Peak. . .

where it was snowing. . .we all loved it!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite photos of our two daughters is at the top of Pikes Peak....very similar to your picture. Ahhh, great memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love digging out all those old pics. . .almost as much as my boys like me using their adorable little faces on my blog. . .LOL! It is great memories!

      Delete


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter