travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Brady, the Heart of Texas

Brady, which bills itself as the HEART of Texas, with a population of less than 5600, and the county seat of McCulloch County, was a very pleasant surprise. . .
When David told me we would be staying in an RV spot at the City Park in Brady, while he taught classes for Texas A&M Fire School, I was absolutely prepared for the worst. . .but as you can see, our RV spot at Richard's Park was beautiful, right on the banks of Brady Creek.



Posted by PicasaOne of the joys of my life. . .fishing. . .catching would be better. . .but just fishing is good. . .

1 comment:

  1. I love fishing, too, but haven't had a fishing pole in my hands since about 2004. Dang, I miss it!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter