travel tales for family and friends. . .

wild horses. . .Theodore Roosevelt NP - North Dakota

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Everybody LOVES the Blue Bell Creameries

 

Blue Bell Factory Tour (30)

after all. . .what’s not to love.. .

yummy, delicious, creamy frozen creations. . .

all under one roof. . .fabulous!

Blue Bell Factory Tour, enjoying the goods

so. . .although we’ve been for the tour several times,

when the gang wanted to go. . .we were definitely onboard for the ride!

Blue Bell Factory Tour - Blue Bell flowers

the lovely Blue Bells that the creamery is named for. . .

Blue Bell Factory Tour - Blue Bell Flowers in a field

grow wild in fields around Texas in the summertime. . .

Blue Bell Factory Tour

I admit to being an ice cream snob. . .

so when I go to an ice cream social at the RV Park,

if it’s not Blue Bell.. .I just do without. . .seriously!

Ben & Jerry’s or Haagen Daz will fill the bill. . .

but they are so pricey, I’m usually too cheap to spring for them. . .

so when we are out of state, I just had to be deprived. . .

Fortunately, Blue Bell has been branching out. . .

and we found Blue Bell as far north as a

Walgreens in Pennsylvania last summer. . .YES!

 

I fell in love with all the art

displayed throughout the museum area. . .

I hope you enjoyed it as well. . .

Blue Bell Factory Tour

and of course to end the tour. . .

Blue Bell Factory Tour, David acting goofy. . .

Dave needed to ham it up with Belle. . .can’t take that man anywhere Open-mouthed smile

 

Another wonderful day spent with RV friends. . . life is good!

 

Til next time,

Janice and Dave

 

Read more Blue Bell Creamery Stories and see more pics here:

Ed’s RV Tips – Ed Hurlburt’s Blog

Debi’s RV Cooking – Debi Hurlburt’s Blog

The Suite Life – Janice & Rick’s Blog

 

If you’ve done the Blue Bell Creamery Tour,

send me the link. . .

I’d love to share your story. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter